HSOG offer a diverse range of specialised knowledge and experience of asset management including safety and maintenance inspections with the objective of providing a prompt, efficient and tailored service to meet clients’ needs.
HSOG is proud of its reputation in the oil and gas industry and observes the highest standards of safety inspection coupled with accredited quality and service.
HSOG offer a range of specialist reporting tools which includes Primavera and bespoke packages for earned value and similar metric based, real time reports. Our inspection offering covers the following;
- Derrick Surveys; Structural (API 4G / 4F) and Dropped Object Prevention (DROPS)
- Critical Load Path / Hoisting and Handling Equipment Inspection (API RP 8B)
- Annual Surveys; NDT and Visual Inspection of Piping, Mechanical and Vessel items
- LOLER Surveys and Auditing
- EX Inspection and Maintenance
- Installation and Removal of Drilling Equipment
- DROPS Inventories and Picture Books
As well as the conventional techniques such as Eddy current, Ultrasonic, Magnetic particle, dye penetrant and close visual inspection we also undertake advanced time of flight (TOFMS) and Ultrasonic phased array on a global basis.